Every Friday you can soak in the atmosphere of the place where great Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky lived, worked and drew inspiration. Visit the key museums that have documented Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s life story: The Fyodor Dostoyevsky House Museum was the only house owned by the author, and the Brothers Karamazov Museum explores the novel inspired by Staraya Russa, which served as the prototype for the town of Skotoprigonyevsk.
- Historical Paraskeva Pyatnitsa Street
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Monument
- St George’s Church (15th century) (visit not included)
- Miracle-Working Icon of the Staraya Russa Mother of God
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky House Museum
- Dostoyevskogo Embankment
- Brothers Karamazov Museum
Estimated cost Adult ticket 700 roubles, children’s ticket 560 roubles, and free for children under four.