The regional stage of the nationwide Best in Tourism competition, recognising the professional skills of people working in the tourism industry, has been launched in the Novgorod Region.
The Ministry of Investment Policy of the Novgorod Region and the Autonomous Non-Profit Organisation ""Tourist Office ""Novgorodian Rus"" are holding the regional stage of the nationwide 2021 Best in Tourism competition, which recognises the professional skills of people working in the tourism sector, in the Novgorod Region.
The competition is designed to improve the quality of service in the tourism industry, promote achievements and best practices in the sector, and improve the prestige of tourism careers.
Employees of the tourism sector in the Novgorod Region as well as self-employed people and sole entrepreneurs with work experience of no less than three years can apply for the contest.
КThe competition has the following categories:
- Best Front Office Worker at a Hotel/Other Accommodation;
- Best Domestic Tourism Manager;
- Best Guide;
- Best Expert in Hotel Room Maintenance (Maid)».
The winners will receive certificates and cash prizes.
First prize winners will take part in the federal stage of the competition that is held annually by the Federal Agency for Tourism.
To learn more, go to the website of the Novgorod Region Ministry of Investment Policy.
To submit an application, please visit the Novgorodian Rus Tourist Office at 11/16 Tikhvinskaya Street, Veliky Novgorod, from 9.30 am to 5 pm on 28 June - 8 July 2021.
1. For inquiries about the contest: the Ministry of Investment Policy of the Novgorod Region: Irina Petrova, +7 816 270 0116, ext.3010. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For inquiries about submitting applications and testing at the Novgorodian Rus Tourist Office: +7 921 200 77 32.
Tatyana Solovyova, 8-921-200-77-32, Email: email@example.com