From 3 to 9 January 2022, the Novgorod Cinema Museum (https://vk.com/mdkino) will once again turn into a festive cultural space.
Along with visiting the museum’s regular displays and your favourite exhibitions, every day will bring you more irresistible impressions from the winter world of cinema and music.
Check out some of our truly unforgettable surprises:
- Everyone's favourites – popular fairy tales and cartoons for the whole family in the daytime and the best winter films for evening viewing
- A new show with film score pianist Anna KRAINYUKOVA, which the public has greatly appreciated before
Wonderful New Year's concerts, including some rising stars:
- SHEDDA, who have already shown their worth, will once again gather at Valery Rubtsov’s Cinema Museum for an acoustic concert
- Charming girls from MISTY FEMME will give their second big pop jazz concert
- Discover Moscow singer and composer Vladimir SHAMIN, former vocalist of Zdravstvui Pesnya, Rovesnik, and Vernye Druzya, who used to play with many popular performers and bands. He will sing his songs for you now.
But the main surprise of the New Year’s week will be a meet-the-artist event with Moscow children's writer and illustrator Yekaterina PANFILOVA, who will also give a workshop for children.
Do not miss the New Year's lottery, workshops, fortune-telling and much more.
Admission is 300 roubles for adults and 200 roubles for children.
Admission is covered by the Pushkin Card.
Workshops cost an additional fee.
Address 16/21 Rogatitsa Street, Veliky Novgorod.