Leaders of projects at any stage of maturity are invited to join the Accelerator. Following the training programme, participants will benefit from the guidance of the Agency’s trackers and experts as they pursue their initiatives, as well as find new partners and resources for their implementation.
Submit your applications on the Agency’s official website by 10 October.
Projects on the following topics are accepted to the accelerator programme:
- High technology
- Improving the quality of social and other services for citizens
- Improving quality of life for people with disabilities
- “Silver” economy
- Urban and rural development
- Green economy, ecology and climate
- Intensive start (13 to 15 October)
- Expert session (18 to 22 October)
- Tracking (25 October to 3 December)
- Expert support (25 October to 3 December)
- Preparations for Demo Day (6 to 10 December)
- Demo Day (13, 14, 15 December)
Projects with the best key performance indicators following Accelerator programmes will be able to qualify for further support from the agency in overcoming administrative barriers, scaling and distribution, entering Russian and foreign markets, and much more.
If you already have a project at an advanced stage of realisation, you can still apply for basic support from the Agency. The criteria for selecting and supporting projects can be found on the Agency's website in the section Submit a Project for Support.