Located in the centre of the Karst Lakes Nature Sanctuary, in a bright pine forest in the village of Molodilno, the cosy wooden estate near Lake Orekhovoye has all you need for a comfortable stay in the rural Novgorod Region.
- The estate is located between two large district centres: Borovichi (60 km) and Khvoinaya (30 km), which are connected by a new asphalt road.
- Guests are welcome in the two-storey wooden cottage with a spacious lobby, banquet hall and cosy rooms.
- The property also offers cottages with modern amenities with several rooms and open terraces.
- Guests are invited to visit the Russian sauna with a lounge room.
- The hotel chef will prepare you a meal using our homegrown products.
- The property has a farmstead with many farm animals.
- Guests can rent equipment for hiking, boat rides and water sports, as well as go fishing and hunting on our own hunting grounds.
- The pine forest with berries and mushrooms has a network of paths along the lakes.
- We also offer interactive tours and dining at a unique historical site, the only preserved estate of the invincible Russian commander Alexander Suvorov.
- Guests will meet a famous St Petersburg artist and visit an art gallery located in the two-storey building of the former Suvorov School.
Для этого объекта еще нет отзывов.